FfF Soft Launch of Digital Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Device
- Livelihood Development
- Creation Care
- Improve training quality to encourage more farmers to adopt conservation farming methods and household financial management.
- Reduce the cost of outreach training.
Poor farmers in the communities of Shamva, Madziwa, and Chaminuka
No. of Beneficiaries
- Provide mobile digital devices powered by solar energy to community trainers, equipped with uploaded training materials, videos, and images.
- Trainers use the mobile digital devices to deliver training on conservation farming methods and household financial management to farmers. Compared to using only books and printed images in the past, the use of replayable videos and images allows farmers to better grasp the training content.
Jun 2022 to May 2023
Foundations for Farming Trust (FfF)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Foundations for Farming provides training to farmers who lack the resources to become self-sufficient or productive with minimal land and resources, restoring over-cultivated and over-tilled land, conserving the soil for sustainable farming, and helping farmers to obtain nutritious food and escape poverty.
FfF’s conservation agriculture and land stewardship approach are based on biblical teachings. They are concerned not only with farming but also with restoring the relationship between God and man, and man and the earth, to bring about a fundamental change in the lives of small farmers in Zimbabwe.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.