Arise & Restore: Child Protection Programme in Bihar, India
- Anti-human Trafficking
- Children and Youth Development
Respond to and assist vulnerable and marginalised communities in combating human trafficking through equipping and engaging local churches while fostering community awareness against human trafficking to protect children.
Children and adolescents in crisis, church leaders.
No. of Beneficiaries
- Establish 4 children’s literacy groups.
- Set up 4 support groups, rescue 60 children, and provide accommodation and legal assistance to 45 child trafficking victims.
- Provide training to church leaders on topics such as gender empowerment for children, Integral Mission, and livelihood training.
Feb 2023 to Jan 2024
Evangelical Fellowship of India Children At Risk (EFIC@R)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
EFIC@R is committed to strengthening the role of communities and churches in addressing issues of exploitation, neglect, and discrimination against children and women through advocacy, capacity building, mobilisation, and empowerment. It aims to promote and safeguard the rights of marginalised and oppressed communities.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.