Building Mission Church Together 2023
Church and Community Mobilisation
During the project cycle, enhance the Christian & Missionary Alliance Living Stones Church, particularly integrating the ‘Service Core Team’ with the overall mission and social outreach services. Additionally, the project aims to improve the core team’s understanding and extension of the S.A.L.T. visitation model through regular training and practical application.
- Congregants of Christian & Missionary Alliance Living Stones Church
- Neighbours in the North District of Hong Kong
No. of Beneficiaries
- Congregants of Christian & Missionary Alliance Living Stones Church: Sermon information, small group Bible study, community visits, and district-wide prayer.
- Service Core Team: Specialised training, team-building activities, community service, and Bible study.
- North District Neighbours: Various community activities and groups, including street stations, home visits (S.A.L.T.), tutorial classes, transition programs for secondary school, parent groups, meal distribution, life support programs, and volunteer services.
Jan 2023 to Dec 2023
Christian & Missionary Alliance Living Stones Church
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Service comes first, with the Gospel as the foundation.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.