Church and Community Mobilisation
To improve the home visiting model of the local churches by providing SALT training.
Local church members and leaders
No. of Beneficiaries
- Workshop: Provide SALT training, home visits and group discussion of the home visit.
- In-house training: Provide SALT training for the CEDAR office team.
- Short course: Provide SALT training for 20 participants from 5 churches.
Sep 2023 to Jun 2024
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.