Established in 1991, CEDAR Fund （施達基金會） is a cross-denominational Evangelical organisation, serving those who suffer from poverty in Asia, Middle East and Africa, with a vision to build a just and compassionate world. Other than running projects on community development, healthcare, child care, education, as well as disaster relief, CEDAR also advocates for justice and promote the living out of Integral Mission among the Christian community.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified person to fill the below position. Details are as follows:
Programme Officer 項目幹事
Key responsibilities & duties:
• Commit to the vision, mission and operation principles of CEDAR Fund
• Develop and maintain relationship with existing and potential partner
• Liaise with partners on all programmatic/project-related matters, and inspire and encourage partners to achieve the stipulated programmatic purposes/goals/objectives through coaching, capacity development and facilitation
• Travel and visit partners in adverse locations on a regular basis to gain deeper knowledge of the partners and implementation of the projects
• Communicate with various internal departments to coordinate on-going logistical planning (i.e. events, marketing campaign, drafting communications & training materials)
• Formulate any necessary legal document for approved projects to facilitate the disbursement of relevant funding
• Any other responsibility or duty as assigned by the Head of Programme Department, Chief Executive and/or Board of Directors from time to time
• Mature believer of Jesus Christ and passionate to serve the Lord and the needy
• Undergraduate or above, preferably with major in international development or related disciplines
• No less than 2 years of working experience, preferably in responding to and monitoring programmes in developing countries and/or humanitarian emergencies
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Sensitive towards cross-cultural communication
• Willing to travel on a regular basis, including to high risk areas
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as on a team
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially. Information of unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 2 years after the recruitment exercise is completed. Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme (SCRC), CEDAR Fund may request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.