Established in 1991, CEDAR Fund （施達基金會） is a cross-denominational Evangelical organisation, serving those who suffer from poverty in Asia, Middle East and Africa, with a vision to build a just and compassionate world. Other than running projects on community development, healthcare, child care, education, as well as disaster relief, CEDAR also advocates for justice and promote the living out of Integral Mission among the Christian community.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified person to fill the below position. Details are as follows:
Communications Officer (Multimedia) 傳訊幹事 (多媒體)
Key responsibilities & duties:
• Develop static and interactive graphics for social media platforms, online publications, educational materials, marketing collaterals, websites and video
• Create design for media to include images, videos, banners, newsletter, slides, website materials, and multimedia presentations for promotion and event activities
• Oversee social media campaigns (Facebook & Instagram) and day-to-day activities. Duties include post writing, coordination and advertising management
• Assist writing for print publications in Chinese and English
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Deliver presentation and host activities in schools and churches for educational and fundraising purposes
• Mature believer of Jesus Christ and passionate to serve the Lord and the needy
• University graduate, preferably with major in Digital media, Marketing, Multimedia or equivalent
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience in marketing, particularly in the field of digital / new media
• Experience with using Adobe software in layout design for digital and print platforms, Final Cut Pro in story-telling and content production for social media. Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager & Google AdWords is a plus
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Strong communications project management and interpersonal & presentation skills
• Meticulous, analytical and detail-oriented with ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing and application of findings
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially.
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address: email@example.com.
All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially. Information of unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 2 years after the recruitment exercise is completed. Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme (SCRC), CEDAR Fund may request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.