Established in 1991, CEDAR Fund （施達基金會） is a cross-denominational Evangelical organisation, serving those who suffer from poverty in Asia, Middle East and Africa, with a vision to build a just and compassionate world. Other than running projects on community development, healthcare, child care, education, as well as disaster relief, CEDAR also advocates for justice and promote the living out of Integral Mission among the Christian community.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified person to fill the below position. Details are as follows:
Programme Officer/Assistant Programme Officer 項目幹事/助理項目幹事
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Communicate with partners on international relief and/or development projects reviewing, evaluating and monitoring
2. Travel and visit partners in adverse locations on a regular basis
1. Undergraduate or above, preferably with major in international development or related disciplines
2. Knowledge and experience in Project Cycle Management
3. Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
4. Sensitive towards cross-cultural communication
5. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as on a team
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn new technologies and software quickly
7. Less experience will be considered as Assistant Programme Officer
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially. Information of unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 2 years after the recruitment exercise is completed. Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme(SCRC), CEDAR Fund may request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.