Investing in the Next Generation through SAT-7’s Channels
Countries in the Middle East and North Africa
Children and Youth Development
- Promote healthy values and interpersonal relationships among children.
- Enhance young people’s confidence and cultivate them as change agents, bringing about transformation in their communities and society as a whole.
- Support parents and teachers in creating a nurturing environment for children’s growth.
- Strengthen the cohesiveness of Christian families, enabling them to mature spiritually and promote children’s spiritual growth.
Out-of-school children, refugee children and young people.
No. of Beneficiaries
- Produce and acquire programs.
- Broadcast programs on the internet and satellite television.
- Interact and follow up with the audience.
- Develop, supervise, and assess the effectiveness of programs.
Jan 2023 to Dec 2023
Jad, a young Syrian, has been watching programs produced by our partners for many years. During this time, he was deeply moved by the messages conveyed in the programs and made a decision to believe in Christ. Since his family is unaware of his conversion, he can only privately share his feelings with us.
Jad shared how the program content helped him through many painful years, including during his abduction by armed militants in 2015. He found solace in remembering the hymns sung during worship programs. Subsequently, our partners conveyed to him prayers from people worldwide, wishing him peace.
Jad said, ‘You cannot imagine the significance of these messages in my life, to the point where I couldn’t hold back my tears.’ He recalled, ‘There was a moment when I felt someone holding my hand, telling me, “I am with you.” It was the first time in my life that I experienced this. I have read the messages you (our partners) sent me countless times, and each time, I cried even harder. I am grateful to the Lord for experiencing genuine love.’
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Provide a public broadcasting platform for churches and believers in the Middle East and North Africa region to witness Christ.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.