Holistic Development Project Kachin State in Myanmar, Phase 2 (1st year of a 2-year project)
- Urban and Rural Development
- Livelihood Development
- Promote community development among internally displaced persons in Myanmar.
- Enhance community resilience in the face of long-term conflict and the impact of disasters.
Internally displaced persons, orphans, community leaders, and church leaders
No. of Beneficiaries
- Provide training for leaders to enhance their leadership skills and community development abilities.
- Offer educational sponsorship, professional training, and counselling for youth.
- Provide medication for influenza and diarrhoea, as well as public health education, to community residents. Additionally, offer agricultural and livestock skills training, and organise Bible study groups.
- Provide sewing and handicraft skills training for women in the area.
Aug 2022 to Jul 2024
Fullmoon Family Foundation (FMFF)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Serving the poor, helping orphans and youth in conflict-affected areas and communities, assisting refugees, and rebuilding peaceful communities.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.