Established in 1991, CEDAR Fund（施達基金會）is a cross-denominational Evangelical organisation serving those who suffer from poverty in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, with a vision to build a just and compassionate world. Other than running projects on community development, healthcare, child care, education, as well as disaster relief, CEDAR also advocates for justice and promotes the living out of Integral Mission among the Christian community.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified persons to fill the below position. Details are as follows:
Assistant Accounting Officer
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Committed to implementing the vision, mission, and operation principles of CEDAR Fund.
- Liaise with donors and internal departments regarding donations, project remittances and expense reimbursements.
- Assist in daily accounting operations, monthly financial closing, account reconciliation and maintaining the general ledger.
- Responsible for outdoor assignments if needed, including but not limited to donation collection at the post office, cheques bank-in, etc.
- Provide accounting and administrative support to internal departments.
- Diploma or above, preferably with a major in accounting or related disciplines, or other qualifications with LCCI Level 3.
- At least one year of relevant experience in accounting is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn new technologies and software quickly.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with a full resume, current and expected salary to the email address email@example.com.
All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes and will be treated confidentially. Information of unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed two years after the recruitment exercise is completed. Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme (SCRC), CEDAR Fund requests prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.