CEDAR Fund （施達基金會） is an independent Christian relief and development organisation founded in Hong Kong in 1991. We work ‘From Church, Through Church’. Together with local and overseas churches and organisations, we aim to build a just and compassionate world together in Christ, serving communities in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified personnel to fill the below position. Details are as follows:
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Committed to implementing the vision, mission, and operation principles of the CEDAR Fund.
- Develop and maintain relationships with an existing and potential partner.
- Liaise with overseas partners on all programmatic/project-related matters, and inspire and encourage partners to achieve the stipulated programmatic purposes/goals/objectives through coaching, capacity development and facilitation.
- Travel and visit partners in adverse locations on a regular basis to gain a deeper knowledge of the partners and implementation of the projects.
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of the Hong Kong Ministry.
- Formulate any necessary legal document for approved projects to facilitate the disbursement of relevant funding.
- Communicate with various internal departments to coordinate ongoing logistical planning (i.e. events, marketing campaign, drafting communications & training materials).
- Any other responsibility or duty as assigned by the Head of Programme, Chief Executive and/or Board of Directors from time to time.
- Undergraduate or above, preferably with major in international development or related disciplines.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Cycle Management.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Sensitive towards cross-cultural communication.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn new technologies and software quickly.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Programme Officer.
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially. Information of unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 2 years after the recruitment exercise is completed. Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme (SCRC), CEDAR Fund may request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.