Holistic Development Project Karen State in Myanmar, Phase 2 (1st year of a 2-year project)
- Urban and Rural Development
- Livelihood Development
- Improve the living standard of Internally displaced persons(IDPs) in the target areas by house repairing, community farms, income-generating activities, and animal husbandry training.
- Secure the learning opportunity of the children and youth of poor families by providing education sponsorship and skill training.
Children and teachers, field leaders, youths
No. of Beneficiaries
- House repairing: repair 20 IDP houses.
- Improve the economic status of IDPs: Income-generation activities for women, community farms and training, animal husbandry training
- Children and youth development: education sponsorship, counselling, and professional training
- Leadership development
Aug 2022 to Jul 2024
Fullmoon Family Foundation (FMFF)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Serving the poor, helping orphans and youth in conflict-affected areas and communities, assisting refugees, and rebuilding peaceful communities.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.