Holistic Development Project Mon State in Myanmar, Phase 2 (1st year of a 2-year project)
- Urban and Rural Development
- Livelihood Development
- Promote the holistic growth/development of children and youth (physical, mental, social, and spiritual wellness) in target communities.
- Bring hope to the community, especially to the new generations during the conflict period.
Children and teachers, field leaders, youths
No. of Beneficiaries
- Children’s education: 150 student education allowance for stationery and books, 3 teacher salary
- Youth development: holistic development training, living allowance for youths, leadership training.
- Health: health workshops, providing medicine, counselling workshops.
- Income generation: income-generating activities for women, animal husbandry training, and providing animals.
Aug 2022 to Jul 2024
Fullmoon Family Foundation (FMFF)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Serving the poor, helping orphans and youth in conflict-affected areas and communities, assisting refugees, and rebuilding peaceful communities.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.