Holistic Development Project FMFF in Myanmar, Phase 2 (1st year of a 2-year project)
- Urban and Rural Development
- Livelihood Development
- Empower our partner as the coach and mentor of the community leaders (such as field coordinators) to be the facilitators of community development and sustainable farming in target areas. At least 5 local leaders (field coordinators) enable the local community to respond to local community issues and emergency response.
- Promote holistic development/ growth of the children and youth during the conflict period.
Children and teachers, field leaders, youths
No. of Beneficiaries
- Field leaders training: leadership training, project management training, professional training.
- Sustainable farming: Agriculture training and field visits, marketing for demonstration farm and farming products.
- Children development: education sponsorship, counselling workshop
Aug 2022 to Jul 2024
Fullmoon Family Foundation (FMFF)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Serving the poor, helping orphans and youth in conflict-affected areas and communities, assisting refugees, and rebuilding peaceful communities.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.