Children’s Learning Space in Myanmar
Children and Youth Development
- Fill the education gap in Myanmar, especially for underprivileged children.
- Arouse awareness of child protection among poor communities.
Children and orphans in slums and IDP (Internally Displaced Persons) camp
No. of Beneficiaries
- Informal education: 4 days a week (teaching English and Burmese, character building, child protection information sharing)
- Provide basic stationaries, books, and snacks
- Teacher training and meetings ( with church partnership: human resources and venue)
- Bible teaching (Sunday School)
Jan 2023 to Dec 2023
Fullmoon Family Foundation (FMFF)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Serving the poor, helping orphans and youth in conflict-affected areas and communities, assisting refugees, and rebuilding peaceful communities.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.