Community-based empowerment for Yangon’s most vulnerable families Second Phase
- Livelihood Development
- Enhance psychosocial support and interpersonal care by establishing affiliation groups
- Build up Christian leaders with entrepreneurship capabilities and business skills.
Families living in poverty in the city, including men, women, youth, and children.
No. of Beneficiaries
- Vocational and business training: business training and startup fund, skills hub and business group.
- Psychosocial support through community group formation: children groups, youth groups, men groups, women groups, and family groups.
- Intensive Transformation Program: discipleship training and business mentorship.
- Emergency assistance: medical assistance, emergency assistance to vulnerable families and home visit.
Apr 2023 to Mar 2025
Fullmoon Family Foundation (FMFF)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Empowering poverty-stricken communities in Myanmar through education, job opportunities and gospel outreach, leading to holistic restoration for families.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.