Advocacy for Thailand Karen Minority Rights (Year 1 of Year 3)
- Church and Community Mobilisation
- Creation Care
Protect the rights of local people and communities by developing and strengthening the Karen Network for Human Rights (KNHR).
- 36 leaders from the Thailand Karen Baptist Convention (TKBC)
- 900 KNHR members
- 11,123 community leaders
No. of Beneficiaries
- Environmental awareness training: field visits and training related to environmental protection.
- Forums: organise small group discussions on Karen community rights.
- Leadership training on building peace and the role of churches.
- Collecting data on land management and usage.
July 2023 to Jun 2026
Karen Development and Service Foundation (KDSF)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Improving the quality of life for residents of Karen villages in a way that brings glory to God.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.