CEDAR Fund （施達基金會） is an independent Christian relief and development organisation founded in Hong Kong in 1991. We work ‘From Church, Through Church’. Together with local and overseas churches and organisations, we aim to build a just and compassionate world together in Christ, serving communities in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified personnel to fill the below position. Details are as follows:
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Committed to implementing the vision, mission, and operation principles of the CEDAR Fund.
- Produce corporate communication materials, including periodical publications, new releases, donors reports, appeal letters, annual report, social and website content in Chinese and English.
- Pitch and arrange media interviews.
- Work with volunteers and/or vendors to produce publications.
- Coordinate and participate in exposure trips and/or field trips to collect resources for marketing and communications purposes.
- Assist in organising fundraising events and perform sharing session and talks to schools and churches.
- Assist in handling crisis.
- Any other responsibility or duty as assigned by the Head of Partnership Development, Chief Executive and/or Board of Directors from time to time.
- University graduate, preferably with major in Communications, Public Relations, Translation, Journalism or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in communications and/or copywriting.
- Experience in working with NGO is preferred.
- Preference is given to those with theological training.
- Knowledge in WordPress Elementor and digital marketing tools and platforms is an advantage.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Personality-wise: proactive, versatile, detail oriented & able to multi-task.
- Strong communications and project management, plus interpersonal & presentation skills.
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially. Information of unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 2 years after the recruitment exercise is completed. Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme (SCRC), CEDAR Fund may request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.