CEDAR Fund （施達基金會） is an independent Christian relief and development organisation founded in Hong Kong in 1991. We work ‘From Church, Through Church’. Together with local and overseas churches and organisations, we aim to build a just and compassionate world together in Christ, serving communities in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified personnel to fill the below position. Details are as follows:
Communications Officer (Multimedia)
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Committed to implementing the vision, mission, and operation principles of CEDAR Fund
- Develop static and interactive graphics for social media platforms, online publications, educational materials, marketing collaterals, websites and video
- Create design for media to include images, videos, banners, newsletter, slides, website materials, and multimedia presentations for promotion and event activities
- Oversee social media campaigns (Facebook & Instagram) and day-to-day activities. Duties include post writing, coordination and advertising management
- Assist writing for print publications in Chinese and English
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programmes, and analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results
- Deliver presentation and host activities in schools and churches for educational and fundraising purposes
- Travel and visit partners in adverse locations on an irregular basis to gain deeper knowledge of the partners and record the project for publication usage
- Any other responsibility or duty as assigned by the Head of Partnership Development, Chief Executive and/or Board of Directors from time to time
- University graduate, preferably with major in Digital Media, Marketing, Multimedia or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in the field of digital / new media / social media
- Experience with using Adobe software in layout design for digital and print platforms, Final Cut Pro in story-telling and content production for social media, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager & Google AdWords is a plus
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong communications project management and interpersonal & presentation skills
- Meticulous, analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing and application of findings
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address: email@example.com.
All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially. Information of unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 2 years after the recruitment exercise is completed. Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme (SCRC), CEDAR Fund may request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.