Established in 1991, CEDAR Fund（施達基金會）is an independent Christian relief and development organisation serving those in poverty in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa, with a vision to build a just and compassionate world. In addition to running projects on community development, anti-human trafficking, children and youth development, education, as well as disaster relief, CEDAR also advocates for justice and promotes the living out of Integral Mission among the Christian community.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified persons to fill the positions below. Details are as follows:
Head of Administration and Finance
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Committed to implementing the vision, mission, and operation principles of CEDAR Fund.
- Provide strategic leadership and oversee the whole operation of the Department, which includes but is not limited to: Finance and Accounting, Human Resources and Administration.
- Serve on the Senior Management Team and work closely with other Department Heads to ensure close collaboration and effective communication.
- Drive and improve financial planning, internal controls and corporate governance. Streamline workflows and enhance efficiency to optimise day to day operations.
- Ensure the organisation fully complies with all legal and statutory requirements.
- An understanding of the Christian faith and values of CEDAR Fund.
- Previous experience in non-profit making organisations is an advantage.
- Undergraduate or above and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- At least four years of management experience and relevant experience in finance, human resources, administration.
To join our team in serving those in need for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter and resume, along with your current and expected salary, to email@example.com.
All personal data collected will be exclusively used for recruitment purposes and treated confidentially. Information pertaining to unsuccessful candidates will be securely disposed of two years after the recruitment process concludes. In compliance with the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme (SCRC), CEDAR Fund requests prospective employees for relevant positions to undergo an SCRC assessment.