Community-based centres for empowering Yangon’s most vulnerable families
- Livelihood Development
- Urban and Rural Development
- Strengthen inclusivity among family members and between community families.
- Cultivate and increase the number of community volunteers and local leaders.
- Empower members of business groups to increase financial freedom for participants.
- Help people understand and accept Christ as the Lord of their lives.
Families living in poverty in the city, including men, women, youth, and children.
No. of Beneficiaries
Approx. 400 people
- Establish family support groups, microfinance and business support groups, women’s support groups, men’s support groups, community youth groups, and children’s support groups.
- Provide business training, entrepreneurship funding, online sales and marketing training for youth, establish skill centres, IT training, and emergency assistance services.
- Utilise community centres as an important gathering point for groups such as family support groups, and youth and children’s groups, and continue to establish community kitchens to provide nutritious food for those in need in the community.
Apr 2021 to Mar 2023
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Empowering poverty-stricken communities in Myanmar through education, job opportunities and gospel outreach, leading to holistic restoration for families.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
Address: CEDAR Fund, G.P.O. Box 3212, Hong Kong
WhatsApp (for donation matters only): 5160 7549
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.