Prevention of trafficking and exploitation of Women and Girls in the Adult Entertainment Sector
- Anti-human Trafficking
- Livelihood Development
- Lower the risk of human trafficking in the serving region
- Allow survivors of trafficking to live a dignified life in society.
- Women and children in the serving region
- Women working in adult entertainment establishments
No. of Beneficiaries
- Establish self-help groups for vulnerable communities.
- Establish two community anti-human trafficking support centres.
- Establish a self-help network composed of women working in adult entertainment establishments.
- Advocacy education for the rights of women working in adult entertainment establishments.
- Form a partnership network with other civil society organisations combating human trafficking.
Aug 2022 to Jun 2024
Samari Utthan Sewa (SUS)
Year of establishment
The Year Our Partnership Started
Committed to the empowerment and holistic development of ethnic minorities, women, and vulnerable groups.
(Please specify: ‘Development & Advocacy’)
After donation, please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque, bank-in slip or screenshot of successful payment along with your name, contact phone number and mailing address to us via mail, email or WhatsApp.
Address: CEDAR Fund, G.P.O. Box 3212, Hong Kong
WhatsApp (for donation matters only): 5160 7549
- CEDAR is an approved charitable institution and trust of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please visit Inland Revenue Department website for details.
- CEDAR Fund will issue a receipt for a donation of HK$100 or above for tax deduction. For a donation of less than HK$100, please get in touch with us to issue a receipt.
- Please DO NOT fax any donation information.